[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — fine levied after the emi was not presented from the bank's end

vishakha2510 on Apr 12, 2018
I am vishakha sharma, i have taken a consumer loan from your bank

Please note the message that i get:-

Dear customer, stmt for hdfcbank consumer durable loan [protected] is generated. Total amt due is rs 5132.12. Emi due of rs 4896.56 will be debited on 05/mar/2018. Any overdue to be paid immediately.

Sadly, after one month, emi was never presented on my bank, and a customer care is calling to pay it via paytm, or transfer on online.

My issues:-

1) if emi is not being presented from your bank, how can you levy fine on me.
I had money in my account but emi was not presented from your end.

2) this month that is april 2018, i have not even got sms of emi reminder, and neither was emi presented.
If we fail to give emi in that date you levy fine, what if the emi is failing to present from your end, should you not bear loss.

I am wasting time doing paytm, or online transfer every month, and paying charges for the transfer.

Please remove all the fine levied, and refund the charges i had to pay by transfereing charges by myself or next i will move to consumer court.
My bank details as follows.

Vishakha sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2018

[Apr 12, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you in 5 working days.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1901
    Hdfc Bank - fine levied after the emi was not presented from the bank's end