Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank harassment calls from collection agency

sarah21994 on Sep 20, 2018
I am receiving threatening and abusive phone calls from the collectors of hdfc bank constantly day after day. Even though i am not the recipient of the credit card. Despite me telling this to them repeatedly that the relative (Whom they wish to speak to) doesn't stay with me they continue to call. They have been abusive and threatening in calls which is an offense if this is not looked into i am going to the police. Look into your staff and the way they're speaking to your clients.

[Sep 20, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Credit card number, the caller details and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by sarah21994, Sep 20, 2018
It is not my credit card it is my relative's. Stop asking your callers to be that disrespectful and abusing your female callers.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

One Assists app deducted the money from my mother's account today (September 16, 2018) without any information and she hasn't applied for any such service. Please get it rectified.

Swaraj Sharma