Hdfc Bank — hdfc fastag not received

Roosevelt Abraham on Dec 14, 2019
I applied for fastag on 07.12.2019 at their website. I got an application reference number as hfr945285, where it is mentioned that pdf application will be sent to your registered mail id and representative will contact me. I have already made payment of rs. 500/- through online transaction.

But till know no pdf application has not been sent on my mail neither any representative contacted me till now.

I am trying to call the toll free number provided fastag applications but no one is answering or the number is continuously busy.

[Dec 14, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 14, 2019
Dear Customer,

Your application has been received at our end & you will receive the Tag in 15 working days. The dispatch details of the tag will be shared with you via SMS.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Roosevelt Abraham, Dec 14, 2019
But when i submitted i got the final message as tag will be sent within 7 workings days..But now you are saying 15 working days..can you pls let me know when exactly i will get the tag?
Updated by Roosevelt Abraham, Jan 17, 2020
still fastag not yet received..very bad service from HDFC bank...

20229