Hdfc Bank — mobile number not being updated in my fastag

maksy12 on Jan 24, 2020
I bought a new vehicle on 7nth jan 2020, and the fastag which i received was already mapped with the mobile number of my sales person. Since then i have been calling repeatedly at your customer care to get my mobile number updated. Every time my details are received and i receive this assurance that it will be updated within 2-3 days. But this has been a total of 17 days now and still there is not update.

What sort of service is this? I'm writing this out of sheer frustration. If you guys cannot update my mobile number then please disable this fastag so that i can go ahead a buy a new one from a more professional service provider.

Details below:
Customer id:[protected]
Wallet id: [protected]
Old mobile no: [protected]
New mobile no to be updated: [protected]

Hope that there is some sane person out there reading this and takes some action.

[Jan 24, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2020
Dear Customer,

Please email at fastag.[protected]@insolutionsglobal.com or reach Fastag Team directly at [protected] for better assistance.

-Manoj

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

20518
    Hdfc Bank - mobile number not being updated in my fastag