[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — one assist

siva kanth reddy on Oct 12, 2017
Cancellation of one assist membership
I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1299/- from my credit card number ending with 2602 without my concern on date:15/05/2017. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1299/-

Oneassist relationship number : 2901236
Name :- siva kanth reddy
Mobile no. :- [protected]
Credit card number ending :- 6365
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2017

[Oct 12, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Goldi Mittal's response, Oct 07, 2017
Pls take a action
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2017
Dear Customer,

We understand from your mail that you wish to cancel One Assist program enrolled on your card account. We would like to inform you that due to security reasons we are unable to process your request through mail. Hence, we request you to contact our Phone Banking officers at any of our 24 hour Phone Banking numbers mentioned in the below URL. We also request you to contact the below mentioned numbers to cancel One Assist Program. India Toll Free No. –[protected] Alternate No. –[protected] or write to happytoassist@one assist.in.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I have an auto loan account in hdfc branch...3317083 ...which emi is 4637 ...i deposit 4700 rs every month in the 4th date... But the branch deduct balance withoit reason...and my emi ewas bounce...they take more much funds to recover the loan emi...i m mentally and financally distrub from many times pls take a suitable action about this...
Dear Siva,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2441985 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or[protected].

Team OneAssist.