[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — personal loan application submitted in karnataka without my knowledge

Kindly cancel the application as not aware of this application. I belong to telangana and i received message from the bank with application number. When i tried to track online no record found and my cibil has been checked on 22 april. Please stop this process and take action against the person who has submitted the file. I am thankful to hdfc for sending details on my mobile otherwise i may not know the same.
personal loan application submitted in karnataka without my knowledge
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced. Request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your application number, Your Complete address, phone number on which SMS was received and the reference id TTU[protected]. A bank representative shall contact you as soon as we receive this information. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your Account number / Mobile number on a public forum.

-Zubin