[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — regards credit card

karulkumar on Dec 7, 2018
My name is k. Arulkumar from pondicherry. I had applied a home loan at public sector bank. But bankers stopped my loan process due to insufficient cibil score. Because a hdfc credit cards number has showing to my cibil statement. I am not used any debit and credit cards even i do not have any account also. The card ([protected]) not belongs to me. The card details given bellow,

Card open date:13.03.2008
Card closed date: 23.04.2015
Card limit: 110674
Current balace: 16139
Due amount: 12595

This all details i did collected from hdfc credit card customer care. As per the customer care call verification date of birth, address, name are mismatched. Then received my complaints and few days later provide complaint id: 8216324 also. Thereafter doesn, t give any response so kindly verify complaints. From last one month following this issue but still you did not any helps from your side. I have very much suffered regarding this hdfc credit card issues. Please find the mistake and close my complaints as soon as possible.

K. Arulkumar
Pondicherry
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 07, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by karulkumar, Dec 07, 2018
The above mentioned HFDFC credit card not belongs to me.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

We have noted the concerns expressed in your mail and we request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com along with the complete copy of the CIBIL report and valid identity proof to enable us to assist further.

-Nadia