Hdfc Bank — unnecessary deduction

Vellore, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Meera Savarshini on May 5, 2019
I recently have a call from hdfc and they explains about one assist plan for my card. During conversation i convey her that i had only low amount in my card so i don't want to activate it now but she said that i will deducted from your buffer limit so it doesn't affect your current limit anyway we will convert it into 3 emi. If it doesn't affect i said it's ok. After that i wish to deactivate the plan so i raise a query and it will be deactivated. I don't know that they debit ₹1899 from my credit card it leads to negative balance and additionally they deduct gst, cgst, overlimit deduction and smartemi processing fee now it will be around 2000. I didn't get any information about the deduction of those things and it's really difficult to accept that they give a wrong information about the plan how will i know about those deductions. After deactivated statement shows that ₹1899 is credited but still in negative balance. Am perfectly maintaining my creditscore because of those things it will affect. Please resolve it as soon as possible. My hdfc credit card ends with 1836 and my deactivated one assist relationship number is 6849845.

Warm regards,
Meera venkatesan

unnecessary deduction
unnecessary deduction

[May 05, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0