[Resolved]  HDFC Fastag — HDFC fastag Is fraud

I had requested to reissue fastag on 18 feb. 2020 and i had the amount of rs. 100 as reissuance charge. They had promised me you will recieved in 15 to 20 days. Till now six months has been passed in between i had made a several reminder calls but did not get any solution. Then i had taken the decission to close it down, i had made a closer request on 10 july 2020, still same thing is happening did not get my refund of rs. 1228. Nor hdfc fastag customer care able to tell current status of my refund. When i asked them to transfer my call to senior person or back end service dep. All the time they had arranged call back but no one is bother to get in touch with me.

Requesting all the customers not to buy hdfc fastag, after buying no one will listen you concern nor customer care able to provide solution of your concern.
Also i will attach how many times i had called them but no solution.
Wallet id :- [protected]

HDFC fastag Is fraud
HDFC fastag Is fraud
Updated by aiman cellular Aug 13, 2020
The complaint is not resolved yet why " MARKED AS RESOLVED" Is reflecting on my complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Please email us at fastag.[protected]@insolutionsglobal.com for further assistance.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance