HDFC Fraud Credit Card Collection — Fraud call from Hdfc credit collection mumbai and chennai

Kolkata, West Bengal, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Bivash Majumdar
I got a threat from a person of HDFC bank saying that the this card number [protected] belongs to me and I have a due amount of Rs21800 and as such it does not belong to me. The call has come from the following numbers are as follows [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. The name of the persons who are calling are as Meenakshi, Roshan, Rachita, Vinod salve They all are calling and giving me mental harassment from day to night till 4am in the morning. I went to the bank and took the information about everything they said all these are fault and no call has been done from their side and the account number is also false.
Bivash Majumdar
Tollygunge
[email protected]
Kolkata

[Aug 22, 2015] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bivash Majumdar , Aug 21, 2015
solve this matter

Comments

please sovle
Dear Bivash,

Request you to write to [email protected] along with your card and contact details, details of the calls received at your end and on which number. Kindly mention the ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will take it up on priority.

-Tejal
HDFC Bank
I contact the HDFC bank again, as per the COMMENT POSTED by the HDFC bank, but again no reply from the, HDFC bank is in a habit of making people suffer, this is not the only case, while going through the reviews of the people on different forums, they have done this to lot of people.

HDFC replied they will get back to me within 2 business days, however i haven't received any reply from its been 6 days, even i contact them again, but as usual, HDFC bank don't believe in replying to the consumers, they only have 1 reply that is system generated email to let us know they will get back to us but they don't, i am also attaching the screen shot of HDFC reply and after this automated reply, they never bothered to reply again.

i would urge people to contact me, so together we can file a classified action law suit against the HDFC for the harassment they have caused to lot of people, this might be a start from our end to make sure people don't suffer due the harassment that they might face in dealing with HDFC bank in future.

if anybody would like to reach me, they can contact me at [email protected]

i will be more than happy to work with you all, as i have already hire a lawyer to prepare the law suit against HDFC bank.

HDFC Fraud Credit Card Collection - Fraud call from Hdfc credit collection mumbai and chennai