[Resolved] HDFC Securities — demat charges

Sushil Dani on Jun 29, 2018
Dear concern,

This is to inform you that on 13th june 2018, my hdfc account is debited by rs. 826/- as depository charges.

This is surprising for me. Same thing happend in the years from 2014 to 2016.

I have marked a complaint mail in 2016 against these charges. And they refunded the half of the total deducted amount and they assured me that this will not be repeated in future.

Now, again my bank account is debited against depository charges. This is serious concern. I want my money back into my bank account.

I also want to know how my dmat account is opened without my permission. This is fraud and i will take actions against this if my dmat account is not closed immediately.

I request you to please credit my debited amount into my bank account and close the dmat account immediately which is showing on my name.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks and regards,
Sushil kumar dani
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2018

[Jun 29, 2018] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushil Dani, Jul 09, 2018
Yet no hearing on my complaint.

Its pathetic.

Waiting for a call from executive of HDFC Securities to resolve my queries.

Thanks and Regards,
Sushil Kumar Dani
HDFC Securities Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Dear Customer,

The debit is done by HDFC Bank - Depository Services.
You can write to "dphelp@hdfcbank.com" or call on 61606161 with ext - 5 for further clarity and resolution.

Customer Care
HDFC Securities Ltd
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - demat charges