HDFC Securities Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to HDFC Securities

Having problems with HDFC Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Securities

HDFC Securities Website

HDFC Securities Head Office Address

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction,
J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (E)

Mumbai City District

HDFC Securities Phone Numbers

HDFC Securities reviews & complaints(161)

Client disabled client type not found for 4916613...

I was taught a hard Lesson of my life by this company. It was a terrible experience for me, but thankfully I got help from TrAD erstE cHrEc OvEry. CoM in getting my funds from them

HDFC Securities — POA

The money Of Rs.2, 30, 500 has been deducted from my account due to land registration but they have rejected my POA application.So, I want you to take action in these matter against them....
    I am an Imperia customer of Hdfc Bank & due to their suggestions, i have opened 6 accounts in hdfc security. I do my transactions by telephonic conversation but from last 6 months they don’t pick the phone on a crucial moment & always have a telephonic wiring excuses. Not taking of their suggested policy may be one of the reasons but it’s not fair to do biased behaviour being a professionals. I have complained thrice to even a managar...

My trade ID 4764664.
    I am Vidya . i had tried to buy 3 shares of Britannia industries limited on 7th april and it got expired for which my money didnt get refunded. Also i tried to buy same shares but 5 numbers again on friday evening 8th april 2022 later cancelled the order since it was an offline transaction, but its not reflecting on the software. nor in booked item nor on cancelled item. but the money is deducted from my hdfc account. i haven't even got refund. I lost around 26k rupees in total. please help me in resolving the issue. as per hdfc policy the refund should be done in T+2 working days. At least I should have got refund of the first transaction on 7th.

thanks and regards
    Vidya

HDFC Securities — Account locked and hold the stocks

Dears,

I am unable to login Demat Account, whenever I try to login, it shows your Account is locked

If I unlock my Username and try to login, even then I will get same error

No response from customer care

I sold my shares and not received the credit confirmation, thought of checking my Demat account but I could not able to login

DP ID: IN301436
      DP Account No.:...

HDFC Securities — Redemption of Mutual fund units

I had placed an order for redeeming mutual fund units on 22.03.22. The order later got cancelled but units were not credited back to Demat account. As a result, I can see Nil balance in demat account and not able to replace order to redeem the units....

HDFC Securities — Inability to do simple task

I have been doing frequent trips to HDFC securities for a simple task like updating my contact no. I have felt as if I am approaching a bunch of fools in an AC office who do not know anything. They had no clue to the procedure.
      In fact I regret being associated with HDFC securities Borivali west.
      I will request everyone to avoid HDFC securities and choose some other broker...

HDFC Securities — Improper response from the executives

I have trying to close my dp and demat ac for last 6 months . but besides repeated talks with multiple executives and submitting different papers as asked by them there is nothing happening. all these persons have stopped responding to my messages and calls and are avoiding the customer . my bank ids are 26647449/26659134. following are the persons who have been avoiding
      shivendu-[protected]
      vinod-[protected]
      adil-[protected]br...
      My mother Anuradha Mukherji held a demat account no 57223737 with HDFC held through Ask PMS . ( ask client ID 0020325) . My mother died 16.6.2019. Demat account with HDFC was held in single name with no nomination registered . Neither Ask nor HDFC ever made any attempt to discuss the matter of nomination or the implications of opting out with her .
      My late Mother left a will with probate granted in favour of myself as only legal heir...

HDFC Securities — Rejection of KYC documents without proper/complete information for the rejection

This is with reference to the KYC requirements pertaining to the updating of KYC details for HDFC Securities UCC account which was intimated by NSE vide letter dated Jan 2022.

Further to the intimation I have submitted the copies of duly attested Pan card and Aadhar card along with the form in HDFC Securities, Thakur Village, Kandivali East branch first time on 21st Feb 2022. The documents have been self attested and checked...

I'm complaining about Sarita, an employee in banjara hills hdfc securities bank house branch, I thinkshe is head of operations department. Her character is not good, she flirts alot, she is very rude and very partial in terms of religion. I'm very disappointed... I hope my complaint gets resolved soon.

HDFC Securities — 500 amazon gift card voucher activation code not working

I received a promised ₹500 amazon gift card activation code recently with reference number [protected] for trading via HDFC securities, but I am unable to redeem the voucher as the activation code is not working.

Please send me a new Amazon Gift Card as I already spoke to Amazon Customer Care and they tried their best but found that the code is not working, so they asked me to contact HDFC securities...

HDFC Securities — Request for linking of my hdfc savings account to my hdfc securities pending for more than 1 month and still no response.

I have a trading account with HDFC Securities and a savings account with HDFC Bank. I wanted to link my Hdfc Bank account to my HDFC Securities account for which I have submitted the required documents to the local Bank branch. I submitted the Linking/Delinking Account and POA as required to the bank executive. It's been MORE THAN 1 MONTH that I have been trying to link my accounts but to no avail. Everytime I call I am told that my documents...
        On 23 Feb, for a trading transaction an amount of 4478 was deducted from my hdfc bank account with customer ID 45962728, but order book or holding showing no record. My money didnt return back to my hdfc bank account even after 7 days, in case of failed transaction....

HDFC Securities — Rs 15000 debited from my bank account but not credited in security.

On 28th Feb21, Rs 15000 was debited from HDFC saving bank account [protected], but not credited in HDFC security account 1202491.
        Please refund it.
        Nina and Subhendra nath Bhattacharyya...

I have transferred INR 22841.22 from HDFC net banking to my HDFC security account. This amount does not appear in my HDFC security account.

Here are the details of the transaction

24 Feb 2022 [protected]-HDFCSECURITIESLTD [protected] 24 Feb 2022 22, 841.80

Please assist in resolving this issue
        HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HDFC sec has charged me 252 RS in August 2021 month. when I have called HDFC security they told me not to show any depository charge in August 2021 month. they have not given me any answer why this charge deducts from my bank account. they have no justification.

So I asked them to provide my CM BP ID to register Seedy service in NSDL So I will move my all share to another broker and close my account with HDFC security. but they have always disconnected my call and not provided me CM BP id.
          Mar 15, 2022
          Updated by Jignesh28683
          HDFC sec has charged me 254.88 RS in August 2021 month. when I have called HDFC security they told me not to show any depository charge in August 2021 month. they have not given me any answer why this charge deducts from my bank account. they have no justification.

So I asked them to provide my CM BP ID to register Speedy service in NSDL. Therefore I will move my shares to another broker and close my account with HDFC security. However, they have always disconnected my call and have not provided me Clearing Members Business Partner ID (CM BP id) Number.

Kindly look in these discrepencies, as I am dealing in stock by/ sell.
            On 16/02/2022 trading was done for Rs 2, 221510/-, while on 16/02/2022 trading amount message of Rs.634690/- recieved why?
            On 21/02/2022trading of Rs 2, 00380 was done, while on 21/02/2022, message recieved for Rs 2, 03375/- pleases check these discrepencies & let me work in a transparent way, being the preferred client of HDFC with s/b a/c no. [protected]
            Baljit Singh
            Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
            M- [protected]
            HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HDFC Securities — Your representative forced me to open a demat account and another representative called me for trading and mislead me

and mislead me.
              Traded from my account without my permission and sold out my shares without my knowledge and permission.
              Money is being deducted from my account, I also contacted those who opened my account but they did not help me.
              when they had to open an account
              So he keeps calling me again and again...