HDFC Securities — Job interview

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 1haan
Hi i had a job interview with hdfc securities in chandigarh i have cleared all rounds of interview then after that i got call form hr department of hdfc securities and they ask for salary slips and i mail them all after this we have salary discussion and on a particular salary he said ok and i also said ok i join the job you send me offer letter. He replied me that he will send in 2-3 working days after taking confirmation from country head. But i did not get any offer letter from them and also they are not picking up my phone call kindly help me in this.

[Jun 13, 2017] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

As your query pertains to HDFC Securities, we request you to write to [protected]@hdfcsec.com who will ensure that your query concerning your Trading account is resolved at the earliest.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
DEAR TEAM
hdfc demate a/c opening form document's submitted in branch but not get my demate a/c details.
CUSTOMER ID :[protected]

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - Job interview