[Resolved] HDFC Securities — unauthorised transactions done by hdfc securities

AparnaShekar on Jul 17, 2018
My name is Saraswathy Shekar and I hold a demat account in HDFC bank, ITC centre, Chennai. Recently I found out that HDFC securities have bought shares worth Rs 9300 on my behalf without any sort of intimation whatsoever. An amount close to Rs 2300 was debited every month during the period of March 2018-June 2018 and no information regarding the transactions was provided to me. HDFC sec have fraudulently made use of my money in the savings account and I have incurred a loss of Rs 9300 now. Neither did I request them to buy/sell shares on my behalf nor was my consent taken when the trading was being done. This is completely unethical and I see a lot of such HDFC securities related consumer complaints online. I request the RBI to take prompt action against such unethical and fraudulent practices carried out by HDFC securities ASAP.
Client ID :[protected]
Mobile no: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018

[Jul 20, 2018] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Securities Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Dear Customer

Greetings from HDFC Securities Ltd !!!

In order to address your concerns, we request you to share your trading account no. or write to us at "customercare@hdfcsec.com".

We will be happy to assist you.

Customer Care
HDFC Securities Ltd
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - unauthorised transactions done by hdfc securities