Hero Motocorp — hero ismart 110 giving problems like huge sound, battery problem, clutch plates and engine problem.

Hymanand on Apr 19, 2019
Respected sir,
I am, m. Sesha hymanand purchased hero ismart 110 on 19/10/2016 with chassis no. Mblja06axghj01151 and engine number no. Ja06epghj01282 from m/s. Charitha motors, hyderabad, vehicle was registered in telangans state transport department (Rta-hyderabad - cz) with registration no. Ts09eq0918.

Before purchasing of this ismart, i have purchased glamour 125 cc in the year 2005 (Ap09 bb 6549- chassis no. 0kamc14366 and engine no. 05kamn14474), now also i am not facing any problem with glamour.in my family all my family members are using the products of your bike's, splendor plus, cd deluxe, and splendor pro. All of my family members are happy with your products including my self with glamour, except the ismart 110.

The ismart 110 bike giving lot of trouble to me, one time clutch plates problem, battery problem, self start problem, engine giving sound, etc.in glamour i am not faced any problem nor any huge amounts are spent for repairing purpose, with in short if time lot money on ismart.

I am the happiest customer and loyal customer of your complany, kindly give suggestions to me on ismart 110 to over come the problem or any replacement facility or buy back facility is there. Kindly advise me as soon as possible.

Kindly help me in this regard,

Thanking you, sir,

Keesara mandal,
Medchal district-500083.
Telangana state.
Mobile no. [protected].

[Apr 19, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have noted your complaint[protected]. We will get back to you shortly.

For further assistance, kindly write us back on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - hero ismart 110 giving problems like huge sound, battery problem, clutch plates and engine problem.