Hero Motocorp — Request for duplicate invoice

Please arrange to provide a duplicate invoice for my Hero Honda Splendor plus with the following details as the present dealer at Kaniha, Angul, Odisha is not willing to provide the same. The duplicate invoice is required to transfer my vehicle registration from Odisha to AP and the original invoice is lost during transit. I am attaching herewith the ownership record and data for your ready reference.

Name: P. GNANASEKHAR ACHARY
Model: Splendour plus
Reg No: OR19E9903
Engine No: 07M 15M 18553
Chassis No: 07M 03BC 15738
Date of purchase: 03.02.2008
Purchased from M/s Sarathi syndicate, NTPC, Kaniha, Angul district, Odisha
An early response with regard to the above is appreciated.

P.Gnanasekhar Achary,
General Manager (Retd)
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd,
Mobile No: [protected]
Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I gave my bike passion pro, AP 7AW 4372, in ABR MOTORS, kamayythopu, kanuru, vijayawada 10 back. They said the problem is in coil. They said that they will give within 10 days.So I contacted today. but there is no response from them. Till now they didn't bought the coil and repaired my bike. This is the sheer ignorance of the showroom or workshop. Is this the way the Hero showroom behave with the customers and making the customers wexed with their behaviour or negligence. So please make it work out as early as possible as i am facing difficulty with those people.. Showroom phone number is [protected]
@ Mr. Krishna Imv, I am also a customer of Hero. I am also facing a problem in my Maestro Edge. You can do 2 things regarding your problem, either you can call the customer care (toll free no.[protected] and submit your complain( http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/reach-us/query-form/ ) along with it, OR, you can go to the Consumer Court and sue against the dealer. You can even sue Hero Motocorp (please consult a good lawyer before doing this). One thing I would like to mention that you should record your conversation with the showroom people and service center people because those will be the evidence which you would be able to use against them in the court of law. You can also make that video viral by posting it in social media. I think, that will make them behave properly.

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057