[Resolved]  Hindustan Unilever — Lipton Loose Green Tea

I am a regular consumer of HUL products.

I purchased a box of Lipton Loose Green Tea 250g through Amazon and this was delivered to me today. The box is puffed up as if it is filled with gas. I have never come across this in my previous purchases of Lipton Loose Green Tea.

I lodged a complaint on 26/03/2021, with HUL; and subsequently in reply to HUL’s email I submitted photos of the puffed box along with details of the purchase. In response to the above complaint, HUL generated the following ref:_00DE0bbLj._5004JO5uqH:ref . Subsequently HUL’s customer care agent called me and stated that the Lipton Loose Green Tea package would be replaced. I had given complete details of the purchase and my contact information to HUL’s customer care.

However, till date I have not got the replacement Lipton Loose Green Tea package. My email to HUL customer care is going unanswered.
Apr 16, 2021
The product was replaced by Hindustan Unilever
Apr 13, 2021

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099