[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — breakdown of hitachi refrigerator r-s31nvnd (3 door 366 lts) not serviced for 2 years and above

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 a4rocks on Aug 22, 2019
My hitachi refrigerator model number r-s31nvnd (3 door 366 lts) with case number [protected] is being worked upon currently. I had to raise another case because my fridge has been working intermittently for more than the last 2 years and everytime someone used to come, they used to do something, say additional parts were required, and then not follow up with the service.

And the refrigerator used to breakdown everytime the air temperature used to go up or lots of stuff was being put in the fridge.

The current executive working on my fridge with case number [protected] told me today that there was a part which was replaced by some hitachi technician itself was replaced by a samsung part and not an original hitachi part. How can an authorised hitachi technician do this? That is just cheating on another level. I would like hitachi to kindly conduct an internal inquiry of their authorised technicians in the area and check on the work they are doing and also get my refrigerator fixed because i bought hitachi for it's technical excellence, not horribly shoddy and poor service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 6, 2019

[Aug 22, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019
Dear Customer (a4rocks),

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2019
Dear Customer (a4rocks),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - breakdown of hitachi refrigerator r-s31nvnd (3 door 366 lts) not serviced for 2 years and above