[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — Refund of Rs 3000 incorrectly charged

Na, Delhi, India
 vasav mahajan
I raised a service request no. [protected] with hitachi as my ac was not cooling effectively. Your engineers took my ac to their workshop the same day.
I got back the ac on 04th May with your engineer saying that there was no gas in my ac and i need to pay rs. 3000 for gas charging. I was shocked as i got the gas filled a week back from outside repair shop. But i had to pay rs. 3000 as he said that the ac is working fine now.

After using my ac for an hour on 04th May i found out that it is still not cooling effectively. I felt cheated. I raised one more service request to get the issue resolved. Now your service engineer told that the air flow is low and the motor needs to be repaired/changed. I got it done from outside and now my ac is working absolutely fine.

Now tell me why i was charged Rs 3000 if the ac did not cool even after gas charging. I request you to pl. refund my money and don't aggrieve your loyal customer.

Vasav Mahajan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-17 12:07:39

[May 15, 2017] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response May 15, 2017
Dear vasav mahajan,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi

Comments

I have complained on April14 but company didn't anything even I have complained in written at ahmedabad customer satisfaction center
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 17, 2017

Dear Raghavamrutbhai,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 25, 2017

Dear Raghavamrutbhai,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Ice cubes not are not made though the cooling is o.k.

Dear Rakesh465,

Dear Rakesh465,

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - Refund of Rs 3000 incorrectly charged