[Resolved] Hp Gas — Subsidy amount not received

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
 rashmi9053
my name is Rashmi ranjan das. i am a HP gas consumer vide membership number is 612992. Distributor name is Lingaraj Gas service and his phone no is [protected] and address is shop no-A/5, Khandagiri shopping plaza, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar-751030(odisha). i booked a cylinder on 16th December and i got a message from HPDBTL that Transfer of Advance LPG subsidy Rs 435.00 failed with your account in Bank of Baroda. so you suggest me how i will get that amount. Advice me accordingly. My mobile no is [protected].
i have already Linked my aadhar no with my bank and HP...
Updated by rashmi9053, Dec 28, 2013
i have already Linked my aadhar no with my bank and HP

Comments

you should register your aadhar card no with bank and HP. Go to your bank with photocopy of aadhar card and tell them to register it. After registering with bank call HPDBTL for transfer of subsidy.

To register your aadhar card follow the below link and click on start now to register it online: https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSplash.aspx
you need to check with bank as this issue is at bank end. After resolving problem with bank then contact HP or HPDBTL for transfer of subsidy again.

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020