Hyundai Motor India — air conditioner breakdown

Ubaid Elat on Mar 5, 2018
I am ubaidulla, owner of elite i20 (Model # 2014 november). I have been a loyal customer of hyundai motor company since then but sorry to say that i have been regularly experiencing air conditioner failure problem which makes the driving intolerably uncomfortable. The problem started by the middle of 2017 despite i used to service the car fully complying with the company's service manual.
On checking, the hyundai service centre in our locality - classic hyundai - says that the compressor of the air conditioner is dead. It's surprising to hear this since the car has run below 55, 000 km only whereas your website confirms that a/c has got a basic warranty of 3 years or 100, 000 kms whichever happens first.
So i do claim to get the compressor of the a/c replaced at the earliest by classic hyundai.
The address of the service centre wherefrom the car was purchased :

Classic hyundai nilambur
State highway 39
Railway station road
Malappuram district
Kerala - 679 329
Contact - service manager. Mr, brijesh -+91 [protected]

Looking forward to receiving a favourable reply.

Yours faithfully
E. P. Ubaidulla
+91 [protected]

air conditioner breakdown
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I purchased elite i20 from BLUE HYUNDAI BANGALORE. I received my RC card also but in RC card my name miss printed, I give a correct documents, I informed to team but no response, really worst respence...

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - air conditioner breakdown