[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — Front glass of new i-20 self cracked down in parking area

Na, Delhi, India
 Ashok K Singh
I have purchased i-20 in Nov 2015 and on 16th March the front glass of the car cracked down itself in the parking place. My request to Hyundai company respond to this complaint and replace the glass as soon as possible. Also please improve the quality so that consumer does not get this trouble.
Car Reg No. - JH01BW -9912,
Owner - Gopal Prasad
Mobile - [protected]
Mail - k.ashok.[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2016
Apart of complaining from your forum I have mailed my concern to Hyundai company. The very next day I got a call from the nearby workshop. They asked me for pics. I have sent the same. They found my complaints genuine and so they asked me to bring the car to workshop. After one day I got the win shield glass changed by the company in guarantee.
Thanks to your forum and thanks to Hyundai.

Comments

I am providing the pics of the car to confirm my great concern. Also request to do the needful as it may cause problems in future.

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - Front glass of new i-20 self cracked down in parking area