[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Hundai i20 - malbm51blgm263858

I had booked Hundai i20 with Hosur road branch on 25th December, 2016 by paying Rs.5, 000 as token amount.
I paid the whole amount to Sunil who is the sales representative from Trident on 31st December, 2016 by paying rest of the amount Rs 8, 30, 000/- via cheque 027674 ICICI Bank (Noida).

At the time of booking the car I was informed by Sunil the car would be December 2016 model (not previous months model) and registration would be January 2017. with his confirmation only I paid the above amount.

I took the delivery of car on 14th January, 2017. On the day of taking delivery I had asked the sales representative Sunil the month and year of manufacture. He said it will not be older than November 2016. However, I asked him to confirm the exact manufacturing date/month of the car. I keepton calling from 14.1.2017 to his number [protected], he is not giving any reply till date. No service request has been raised till date.

The VIN number of the car is MALBM51BLGM263858.

Can you please confirm the date of manufacturing as December 2016 model failing which please refund my whole payment of Rs. 8, 35, 000/=
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2017
the issue is not yet resolved
Updated by lavanya1sampath Jan 19, 2017
why is this being marked as resolved as till date I have not heard back from any one.

Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025