Hyundai Motor India — hyundai i20 sportz bs iv engine default

ratan.kh on Dec 24, 2018
I have purchase a hyundai i 20 sportz bs iv on 20.05.2016 from, by purchase of om sai hyundai in hazaribag, jharkhand-825301. I have service in nov 21st 2018, and i travelled just 500 km suddenly i travelled with my family my vehicle start was stopped. I call by service manger in om sai hyundai the mechanic come and check my vehicle they decided to my engine was seized. Then firstly authorized service center are remove in hazaribag, jharkhand. I tochen my vehicle for my personal vehicle and shift to ramgarh service center. The service manger of ramgarh they check and confirm to my engine was damged and approx. Cost to be put 70000/-. I query in 2.5 yrs by my i20 vehicle running on 20000 km. Firstly hyundai company was very poor and and your service was much worst, in this time my two vehicle mahindra and tata company for appx.15 years to be running but not face any problem by engine since. So kindly taken action for my case.

Vehicle no-jh02al1059
Engine no :- g4lagm995891
Chasis no :-malbm51blgm237704c

So, i request to pls solve my problem in urgent basis because my vehicle to be shift ramgarh service center and kindly price to be reduce.

Ratanlal khandelwal

Comments

Yesterday my car got break down.there is no spare available in service center so it will take 7 days.Car is in warranty.

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - hyundai i20 sportz bs iv engine default