[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — request to refund booking against hyundai tucson - ritu hyundai

BrocusNadim on Apr 26, 2018
I nadim sayed booked a hyundai tucson 2wd gl auto dsl silver vehicle on 11th april’2018 at ritu hyudai kalyan dealership. I made a rtgs in the name of ritu automobiles pvt ltd for 18 lakhs and 2 lakhs cash on 11th april’2018 unfortunately, due to financial crisis and medical issues i have decided to cancel by booking and ask for refund after deducting cancellation charges on 17th april’2018.
I spoke to sales person: shridhar patil and sales manager: sanjay khot who was always helpful denied stating its not possible vehicle is booked and dispatched from plant and it’s in transit, will land on 25th april’2018. I stated them i do not have funds to pay pending amount.
Now, after all my tries i am getting failed to arrange funds, i request ritu hyundai to kindly cancel my booking and refund funds to me on priority. Vehicle is landed on 24th april’2018, invoicing not done, insurance not done, registration not done then why can’t they cancel the booking.
I would appreciate it if anyone could understand my concern and help me to get my money without spoiling relationship with ritu hyundai and team. I am really going from a bad phase and heavy financial crisis. Right now i cannot afford such premium car.
I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved by 2nd april’2018, i will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint either through the department of commerce or through the courts.

Kindly do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2018
Dear Hyundai Team,

As per complaint, I had discussion with Ritu Hyundai and team, they agreed to change Model from Hyundai TUCSON GL 2WD AUTO DSL to Hyundai CRETA SX PLUS MANUAL DSL and will refund pending amount Rs 350000 (3.5 Lakhs) without deducting any cancellation fees within 15th May'2018.

Sanjay Khot -- As always helpful -- Closed the concern on mutual understanding and cleared all my doubts.

Jayen -- Thanks a lot for your agile response and resolution.

Shri Patil -- Keep it up.

Hyundai -- As being a leading car maker in India - We want you to grow by pursuing Hyundai family smile and create magic of Moments frequently.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards

Sayed Nadim

9920138747

nadim.sayedz@gmail.com

Comments

Dear Hyundai Team,

Jayen -- Thanks a lot for your agile response and resolution.

Shri Patil -- Keep it up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards

Sayed Nadim

nadim.sayedz@gmail.com
Bahut achha kiya bhai tucson car nahi lie mere pass hai us car me pulling ka problem hai aur koi thik se service bhi nahi kr pa raha hai ye car bahut acha kiya creta le k

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - request to refund booking against hyundai tucson - ritu hyundai