[Resolved] iBall — iball service

Soumya Ranjan Sahoo (Jatni) on Jan 2, 2018
I have pc tablet (Wq 77). Here software is delet so it require os for booting. I went to service center but there no solution. They return my product. Now i what happened?
Because my warrenty is end and i have unfortunately delet all files. So what i occure? Your product and your service is very very bad. Am not satusfied to your product. My money is waste because i buy iball product. Its not better to other companies like hp, hcl, lenovo etc. Because there service is good and if service not solve then their head recover to this product. But i waste my money.

I want to my tablet any way repaire or recover.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] iBall customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
iBall Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
We have verified with our Bhubaneshwar service center, as per their record your out warranty Tablet WQ77 (Serial number- P20140924J01861) is having PCBA problem, for that we need to replace the PCBA. Since, the said Tablet is out of warranty it will be repair/replace on chargeable basis.If you are willing to get it repaired kindly visit our service center and confirm the estimation given by our service center to process further.
Updated by Soumya Ranjan Sahoo (Jatni), Jan 05, 2018
What its possible? Data corrupt by me not automatic so how PCBA problem found.
And your product is very below lable product . Because a customer buy a product and delet once data then get PCBA problem. And again buy a iball product again PCBA product. So your product value is zero.

I want to repair my tablet with no cost. Because my use is very normal and data delet by me not automatically. A automatically data delet process occure PCBA problem.

So I want to free service. I want to repaire or replace my tablet with free of cost.
Updated by Soumya Ranjan Sahoo (Jatni), Jan 09, 2018
Iball product full of Bad and Faltu. Because one time software problem then your whole gadget must be broke. Because these are a china type product. Continue continue when any soft problem found then whole gadget broke.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Iball service and product is very bad.

+91 22 3081 5100 [Registered Office]
    +91 71 2224 4074 [Nagpur]
    +91 88 6008 0599 [New Delhi]
    87, Mistry Industrial Complex, MIDC Cross Road "A" Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 093
    iBall - iball service