[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — account name update as per my aadhar and pan

I personally visited bank along with my husband (ICICI Hyderabad Financial District ) for updating my account name as per my aadhar, PAN and Passport .The representative said it cannot be done please talk to Deputy Branch Manager Mr.Vijay.we met him and clearly stated him what the issue is and provided all the documents in original along with Marriage certificate to state that My name prior to marriage.He said please sign all the documents and give along with the phone number.We did as said and left.we got a Service request created after 4 days and again got a call and I said what the request is for and its more than 15 days now that no one called me when I contacted ICICI customer care they said its awaiting at same branch and they called Mr.Vijay and now Mr.Vijay says that No govt proof can be considered and we need a Gazzetted signed copy as marriage certificate cannot be considered for stating that you were that person before marriage and aadhar and pan will not be considered.I asked him where is that rule mentioned in RBI, he says its ICICI rules and they dont care about RBI.
Its really awkward to know that it has become so difficult for me while changing the records in all my documents as per the aadhar and PAN and passport.
I even said him that I can provide SBI statement and Passbook to show that its the same as per aadhar and pan.
Hope some action is taken on this and my issue of name change as per aadhar and PAN is sorted out.
I have the call recordings to prove the discussion we had.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5n0ik) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by krupa.k.pande Jan 31, 2019 Hi,

I am in call with the customer care since an hour now and I could find no progress till now.
I will write to the provided address also hoping for a resolution ASAP.

Krupa.
Updated by krupa.k.pande Jan 31, 2019 I really don't understand why is it taking week on week when the account holder visits a branch and address issue with valid documents originals and now when I call customer support for raising a grievance the SR number is also not been sent to Customers registered number.When I check with the customer care representative she says no internal ticket SR number will be messaged, my question is how will the end user know until he/she asks ?
Currently I have raised a request and to hear on its again 72 hours, My time is getting wasted on this while I myself being a account holder to ICICI. I will wait for a day else will have to close my account and association with ICICI.
My current Grievance number is[protected]