[Resolved] Icici Bank — complaint against icici collection agency - threatening

icici bank bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 prasadshan on Mar 21, 2019
Hi [protected] is my credit card number. I had a credit limit of 65000 in this card and iam using this card since 2015. Currently iam having a outstanding of 36000 according to bank. So far i paid 1, 80, 000 were as my total usage is around 75000 only in last 4 years. Since i didnt have job from november 2018, iam struggling to pay the outstanding. But every month i manage to pay minimum due every month at least in delay. Till february 2019 i paid minimum due. This month i couldn't pa y till now. I joined a new job this month, so i will get the salary on april, so that i clear the outstanding by april 2019. Iam receiving a call from icici recovery agency since last week. I explained the same to them that i will pay next month. But the calling and torturing me from different mobile number and sending whatsapp msg continuously like threatning and telling they will come home and office and will screw me. It like mental torture and event last month i think of sucide and all in the way they speak with me. I want a solution for this. Please help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2019

[Mar 21, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team