ICICI Bank — cpp

Repeat complaint - as my earlier complaint didn't had the correct mail id..by oversight..

CPP-SR[protected]Renewal reg..

Sir

Few years ago (About 3-4), on insistence from ICICI bank official, I had agreed for Card Protection Plan from ICICI bank for that particular year. But now, every year the amount is getting automatically deducted from my ICICI Savings account without prior notice or consent through mail or message. This is absolutely not acceptable as I am not interested to continue with this plan.

Year on year the same thing is happening and now I would like to withdraw myself from this plan. Yesterday an amount of Rs.2047/- has been deducted and I seek support from this forum on future course of action I can seek.

Ganapathy P S
Mar 06, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team