ICICI Bank — ecs return charges during covid 19 pandemic

I hold bank accounts with icici bank, and recently i had taken personal loan of rs150000 from bajaj finance in feb and my first emi was due on 2nd april20. I tried contacting customer care also many times to opt for moratorium, there was no proper response. Then later somehow i managed to take moratorium for 2 months and i deposited the amount of emi for 2nd june emi in my icici bank account. But the bajaj finance computerised system hit my account 5 times as they say and i have been charged rs590 five times. Which comes to rs2950. Emi was of rs 5293 and now they are denying to reverse these charges. Kindly help me as this is not justice during covid 19 pandemic period as today my mother also found corona positive and we are isolated inside house. And since then i am trying for this reversal they are not helping me. Now they will charge the same amount for june also. Kindly help. If i had that much money why would i had taken loan.

Thanks and regards
Kapil rawal

ecs return charges during covid 19 pandemic

[Jul 01, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2020
Dear Kapil Rawal,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by kapilrawal Jul 05, 2020
there is no response yet...this is what is happeneing..
Updated by kapilrawal Jul 08, 2020
i have 4 covid positive patients at home. and they are sending me same repeated emails.
they are not resolving