[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — education loan harassment

I had taken an education LOAN from ICICI Bank and after my graduation I could not find a job so I was not able to payback the LOAN EMI on time. Now I finally got a job and I wanted to settle the LOAN by a pre-closure settlement and so contacting the collection agency and told them about it and asked for like 10 days time. Unfortunately I couldn't get the amount ready during that period and so I asked them for some more time but they started calling me all day long and my office numbers event hough I attended every call of theirs. And when I asked them about this they said I'm a liar and cheat and that I will not pay the amount and so we will continue calling your office and torture you until you pay. This is completely unfair and a clear harassment. They call my relatives and office and say ### about me to my office colleagues. They didn't give me any of their details. But the guy who used to me harass me is 'Mayur' and this is his number [protected]. Please take action against these bloodsuckers. I've suffered a lot.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2018

[Feb 27, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Bank Phone