ICICI Bank — For Don't open my A/C and Misbehave from Employee of ICICI Bank New Mandi Gharsana

I am Visit 22 December 2016 at ICICI Bank New Mandi Gharsana Branch for Opening a new account. ICICI employee Suman said to me please deposite 20000/- rupees and kyc document then your new account open in 10 days. I give 20000/- rupees my kyc document and photo. mam say text massage you receive on your mobile phone with in 10 days but I have not received any massage at 6-1-2017. Then I go to ICICI Bank Gharsana Suman Mam say please miss call at this No. [protected]. I miss call that no. then a call received on my mobile no. From ICICI Bank they said to me your document not verified. Then I again goes on to branch Suman mam say to me Manager not here because Manager mother is ill. Please wait some time Then I went again to Bank[protected]. They said your 20000 rupees DD is ready but they don't give me any money or DD. They Misbehave with me. I ask Suman mam when my DD and Document reach to me. they said no time limit day month year no limit. and they asked me don't come again branch at this matter if you want to open new account redeposit 20, 000/- rupees and Kyc Document.

Sporting Document attech this complain.

regards
NAME - JAGDEV SINGH S/O DHARAM SINGH
MOBILE NO. [protected]
For Don

[Jan 20, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Bank