[Resolved] Icici Bank — Grid Authentication Disabled even when i entered the grid values correctly.

Neelabh99
I tried to transfer some money to other bank account through NEFT and in the end of the procedure it asked me to enter GRID values, which i did correctly but for some stupid reason it was showing me this msg "Your Grid card authentication has been disabled, Call our 24 hour Customer Care Centre and ask to enable Grid card authentication". I have entered all the values very carefully and cross-checked it many times yet same error. Then i tried calling 24hour Customer Care Center which is totally useless in this regard as no real person picks but a stupid automated system. It's been a week and i am not able to make online purchases/transactions. If my problem is not solved soon then i will be forced to close my ICICI a/c no 102301513185 and post a gloomy review on how lame ICICI online services can be. Pathetic support ICICI.

[Dec 29, 2014] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2015
Dear Customer (prg2000)

We regret any inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Kindly mention the UID (a03byc_aaaa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer (prg2000)

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I tried to pay my credit card bill through icici, it asked me to enter correct GRID values, but its showing me the msg "Your Grid card authentication has been Your Grid card authentication has been disabled, Call our 24 hour Customer Care Centre and ask to enable Grid card authentication, Then i tried calling 24hour Customer Care call centre but all customer support are not attend the call,
I am totally agree with your comments. I too get the same error even on the first try. they must be having an issue with the banking system
Dear customer care, thanks for your quick support on response. post email, they have enabled my grid authentications however the issue is frequent even when doing for the first time grid authentication after long time. while calling customer care, they told me to raise new debit card request. but on what basis ? my card is still new and there isn't any issue with the grid number. better to get your bank portal tested properly this is 100% a bug.
This is an issue from ICICI server, it is a bug which has no fix for it yet, many people do face the same issue regardless of typing in the correct grid no. And unfortunately the is no solution for this the only thing they will do is to unlock the grid authentication but upon trying again it will show the same error and end up blocking the grid authentication. So the only solution for this is to use different net banking service.
Why the hell they need the grid authentication, What is the use of the internet banking when it is linked to the debit card transactions. It is very complicated and I can't transfer my money to any and it been 10 days that I can't use any money in my account because of the grid authentication. Is there any way to disable the grid authentication.
I was trying to transfer my amount through NEFT ..i tried 3 times and its locked now ..i cross chked every time and grid value was totally right but still its locked .may i know the reason why .right now i m out of country and i need to transfer amount right now i cant wait ..your servies are really pathetic ..i hve never faced such situation with any other back ..activate it right now otherwise cllose my bank account now ..my account no[protected]
I have the same problem of disabled grid card value . how am I supposed to enable it . this is urgent . I hope you respond asap .
There is no one answering customer care - Dehradun.
My grid was disabled due to multiple wrong attempts.
We need to make urgent payments from our account
Please help asap
I got a new debit card. I am not able to generate a new pin. I went to local branch and they say i have to use my usa number to generate pin. When i try to generate pin from my usa number it does not authenticate.
I have been trying for last 3 maths with no help.
ICICI is pathetic!!!
I am closing my ICICI corporate account because of this grid authentication problem. They blocked my account thrice this year for inputting wrong grid values, even though I had put the correct values.
I got a new debit card from icici bank and tried to transfer money but facing the same problem again and again that grid authentication failed. After trying thrice, they disable the grid and tell to call customer care but it is automated and no option comes related to grid issue.i am not able to transfer any amount.please resolve the issue.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - Grid Authentication Disabled even when i entered the grid values correctly.