Icici Bank — harassment - facing problems, in loan payment process no help only fines

Civil Lines Branch, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 harshtrivedimail on Oct 21, 2019
I am facing problems with loan payment, i have applied for ecs mandate for 3 to 4 times and each time my ecs and nach mismatch. Icici provided me a upi id for payment, but it also became invalid after a month. Also, your recovery agent told me i would be fined for 900rs as my ecs is not mandated. Also imposed 11rs fine for late payment, whether the reason for delay.

I visited icic bank branch nearby and told them to open my saving account and enable auto-debit with my loan account. But they told me ecs cant be enabled for 2 to 3 months for a new account. Wtf is this??

I am stuck in nonsense of icici bank, and it seems taking a loan of merely 50k from you guys is my life's biggest headache. If you cant resolve my issue, plz close my loan account, and i will never take off let anybody take any service form, you guys.

I am paying my installments, plus interest, and so-called fines, which are not my fault. Please don't let me force much that i move to consumer court, i have lots of work to accomplish rather than involving in this stupidity.

[Oct 21, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (936519) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - harassment - facing problems, in loan payment process no help only fines