[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — I am complying about ecst charge

Hi my name is sreekanth as I am a existing client for icici, but, I am Facing a issue regarding ecstrnn charges which I don't know, this charges are happening more than than 5 times in a month I don't know what ### it is kindly let me know the solution as early possible
Jul 26, 2021
I didn't get any calls or messages from the bank not even once while the deduction happening because of this I didn't kept any money in this account from last six months but yesterday my friend sent me some amount like 5000 rs I checked everything gone like 590/- 8 times and remaining for 1 time regarding this I spoke to customer care also This is my number 8897587764
Jul 26, 2021

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team