Icici Bank — icici bank sms received from ad icicibank and tm icicibank

jbansal on Aug 25, 2019
I am receiving lots of sms daily from ad icici bank and tm icici bank, while i don't have icici bank account. This is happening from last 2 years.
The message are routed by mistakenly to my cell no. [protected] regarding the account info for the account xx0007, xx3001. This bank account is not belong to me.
Please help i don't own any icici bank accounts or credit cards

The message which i receive is:

Dear customer, total amount of inr 128668.59 and minimum amount of inr 128668.59 is due by 28-aug-19 on your credit card xx0007. Please ignore if already paid.

Dear customer, total amount of inr 328644.2 and minimum amount of inr 328644.2 is due by 28-aug-19 on your credit card xx3001. Please ignore if already paid.

[Aug 25, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (737754) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - icici bank sms received from ad icicibank and tm icicibank