[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Mabchgs

Hello, I have recently opened an account with ICICI Bank and there was no obligation of minimum balance required for my account.Yesterday 677 rupees was deducted from my account under the MAB chgs, without even notifying me or sending me a message for the deduction . I thought that i might have bought something and forgot about it but in the statement today i received, it displayed that i have been charged for something spelt as MAB chgs . It have never happened before and at the time of opening my account i was not made aware of any such charges, so why am i charged of something which i was not made aware of in advance . Please look into the matter and help me in getting a refund of my money as soon as possible .
Mabchgs
Jun 12, 2021
Refund please
Jun 19, 2021

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Bank