[Resolved] ICICI Bank — not received payment of icici tax saving bond

ramsukh sharma
With reference to the application sent on date 17th july 2017 to surrender my below mentioned bonds.

1. Bond holder no:[protected]
Certificate no: 159873, 159874, 159875, 159876 (Sum total of inr. 20, 000)

2 bond holder no:[protected]
Certificate no: 19038 (Sum total of inr. 20, 000)

3. Bond holder no:[protected]
Certificate no: 39001 (Sum total of inr. 30, 000)

For the above tax saving bonds. It has been 2 months since i have sent my application in said format to on below address

3i infotech limited
Unit : icici bank limited
Tower no 5, 3rd floor,
International infotech park,
Vashi station complex,
Vashi, navi mumbai - 400 703
Fax number :[protected] / 99

But i did not received any single update about my request. I also tried calling the customer care but no response, no one answering it.

Further i also mailed on [protected]@icicibank.com but did not received any reply from past 7 days.

Could you please look into the matter when i will receive my hard earned money.

Thanks & regards
Ram sukh sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-06 00:04:48

[Sep 05, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2017
Dear Ram Sukh Sharma,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4fdia) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by ramsukh sharma Sep 24, 2017
Hi ICICI,

Do you want me to reach out to court for my hard earned money. this is almost 2 months of my above said request but did not get a single reply

Chanda Kocher- Is this the ways your bank handle customer. Please close all such fake bonds and give me in written that you can not process my request to get my own money so that i will reach to court to get my heard earned money

R S Sharma

Comments

Hi Team,

I just saw my account and found that Rs. 856is automatically deducted from my account. IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL JUL-1

Do you guys want that I have to shift my account to some other bank?
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 5, 2017

Dear kkashyap1707,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a4fdia_aaaa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - not received payment of icici tax saving bond