[Resolved] ICICI Bank — nps account photo and signature not updated...

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 yogeshpatil on Jan 31, 2018
I had opened nps account with icici bank in july 2017. I had submitted the nps form with icici bank on october 2017. I have saving account with icici bank. I am not able to make any contribution in nps as my nps account was deactivated.. I had contacted icici branch pimple saudagar 3 times. But till now even no one was able to answer me how can i activate my account and contribute in my nps account.

Also when i tried to transfer my account to corporate plan, i got messages that my photo and signature not updated (Hard copy was already submitted). My pran no. Is:[protected]

Please check...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2018

[Jan 31, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2018
Dear Yogesh Patil,

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by yogeshpatil, Feb 02, 2018

Last month, I visited the ICICI pimple saudagar branch bank 3 times. And requested them to please look into my nps account, why my photo and signature not updated yet?. But still haven't got any response. Also I have taken mail id from them and drop mail to specific icici person.
It's very urgent for me to show it in this financial year.
Updated by yogeshpatil, Feb 14, 2018
I haven't received any updates yet.
Still my photo and signature not updated and haven't received PRAN card.
Updated by yogeshpatil, Mar 09, 2018
why you mark this complaint as resolved?
still my photo and signature not updated. Also no one has contacted me from icici bank.
Also I haven't received PRAN card yet.
My company could not do the POP shifting because of photo and signature not updated.

Comments

I haven't received any updates yet.
Still my photo and signature not updated and haven't received PRAN card.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - nps account photo and signature not updated...