Icici Bank — otp problem

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Urvashi Karia on Nov 13, 2019
Hi i am unable to receive otp from icici bank form last few days... Sometimes otp is coming very late like after half n hour... Facing so much problems because of the otp... Kindly resolve this problem as i have to make some transactions... Because of no otp facing so much problem... My mobile number is correctly registered but not email i want to register my email also so please suggest me how to do that

[Nov 13, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a006rh) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

I am not yet received my credit card statement (ICICI INSTA credit card No. [protected]. But I have received a message from Blue Dart that we could not deliver your statement. So please send the statements through Indian Post.

regards,

S.Ramaswamy
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team