[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — posdec charges deductions by icici bank

I have a saving account with icic bank. The bank automatically made 30 (Approx) deductions of 118 inr as posdec chg amounting a loss of rupees 3800 (Approx) from my account. The bank executives were of no help and blamed me for trying to use the card at online pos merchant without having any money in the account which resulted in transaction failed charges. I didn't receive any sms or email of such failed transactions. I had received some amount on 26 feb 2018 and on the same day the bank deducted the above mention amount automatically and no alert was given for the same. I want all the deductions made on 26th as posdec chg to be refunded and also want the bank to alert me of failed transactions due to insufficient funds as i can avoid these annoying deductions.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018

[Feb 28, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
Dear Hashim Razavi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4t5fd) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

They refunded only 1 amount out of the 30 deductions. Thanks for looting me. Never gonna refer or use this [censored]loot bank ever.

ICICI Bank Phone