[Resolved] ICICI Bank — recovery agent harassment

Malad East, Maharashtra, India
 siraj78666 on Jun 25, 2019
I am getting call from some lady from the last 1 week and shes forcefully asking me the contact number of my elder brother, mom and ad, shes telling me my brother have some outstanding due with icici bank and icici bank given authority to her to recover this amount from my family member as my elder brother settled in uk from the last 11 years. Shes calling me from different numbers and telling me she will make trouble to me and my mom dad. Below is the numbers from which i am getting calls.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2019

[Jun 25, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (517515) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Mainay 2008 mai personal loan liya tha lakin maira accident ho gaya tha jiskay karan mai loan jama nahi ker paya tha aab mai wo loan jama kerna chata hu please contact me m. [protected] how to possible please tell me and call me
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019

Dear Dharmendra Singh Teotia,

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team