[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — removal of lien

Hi team,

I have updated multiple time to remove lien on my account. The wrong transfer done by axis bank account holder have already received the money and even axis bank operations head have informed multiple time recalling the earlier reversal request. I dont understand why icicibank has marked lien with taking my consent first and even after 5 days i have informed them it is already paid they are not removing lien.

I have even visited branch and given written application to remove the lien.

Now my ecs got rejected and i am not able to use my own money due to icici bank negligence. I have facing so many issue as i have to pay my bills and my own money is blocked due to some other person mistake. Now i want bank to take action immediately and remove lien and also i want bank to to take the responsibility of rejecting my ecs and other issues i have faced.

So now i have decided to moved to consumer court against icicibank and also decided not to have any relationship with icicibank going forward.

My account number :[protected]
Mobile : [protected]

Rahamanuddin
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2018
Though the issue resolve after i have logged complaint, i am not happy as their imps team is not efficient and not reachable by internal people. Any how my issue resolve though i have ecs bounce and other issue for a week.

[Mar 14, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rahamanuddin Md Mar 15, 2018
One of my ECS which was rejected will be presented again in couple of days and if it bounced again then ICICI bank should take its responsibility as it will impact my cibil score and i will levied penalties.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 15, 2018
Dear Rahamanuddin,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello sir/maam
i'm continuously talking with icici bank officers or head service team but still no positive response from their side. they send me a mail to solve this problem before 13th march but today is 14th march solution is still pending. please help me.

rEgards
Amit tewatia

ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018

Dear Amit Tewatia,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team