[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — spam calls

I am getting spam calls which i am not sure if it's icici but my true caller shows as icici bank the numbers are [protected]

This is counting to harassment and i really don't know which institute is this? Since i can't even call them back??

Every 5 minutes they are calling me and i have already blocked them but this is becoming a nuisance
Apr 20, 2018
Mar 13, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 13, 2018
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Raamil Pandya,

We confirm you that, the call you have received has not been made by ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details incase you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have ordered some clothing's using my ICICI Debit card in Amazon(The date of incident is today[protected][Monday]). The order amount is "699" Rs. But 2 times the amount is deducted from my account. Please refund my money of "699" Rs. My account no is : xx3476.

ICICI Bank