[Resolved] ICICI Bank — unauthorised deduction of rs 1000 for dr. tran for funding a/c 322424000033

Mariyappan Gurusamy on Mar 2, 2018
Without my consent, rs. 2000 has been deducted from my account on 31/07/2017 to 'dr. Tran for funding a/c [protected] 95'.
I have never subscribed to any policy, however this deduction has been done by icici. I want my money back and also want to get unsubscribed from any additional policy and don't want to face these deductions in future. Kindly help me in this regard as soon as possible.
This reduction to dr. Tran for funding a/c [protected] 95 is a clear case of fraud and banking norms are not being followed. This is unlawful and making me untrust icici bank for future banking activities.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2018
Dear Mariyappan Gurusamy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4tahx) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - unauthorised deduction of rs 1000 for dr. tran for funding a/c 322424000033