[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — unauthorized personal loan disbursement

I have applied for a personal loan for 2 Lakhs. But, i have been credited with Rs.88, 000 on Dec 1, 2017. After that i came to know, that is Topup loan. But, i didn't got any confirmation from Bank about the Topup and additional charges like Pre-closure charges. This is my previous loan Number(LPCHE[protected]) and my New Loan (TOPUP Loan) number is (LPCHE[protected]). So, here directly i have been lost about Rs.25000. Indirectly lost about 1Lakh which i paid my previous loan interest amount. If, they are confirmed with me about a top up loan, definitely i would not accept to continue. I followed this about with my RM (Gurunathan Adayar Branch), Since Dec 12 2017. People are not responding my query. I will not accept this anymore. I want to get my pre-closure charges at least.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-22 17:52:34

[Mar 08, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Customer, (vnarunkumar)

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team