ICICI Bank — unauthorized transaction and deductions

I am pratiksha dixit, i have been using icici bank since my college days (Nearly 8 years to be specific). I spoke to their customer care representative regarding unauthorized transaction and deductions over phone but they didn't assisted me properly. Since, i moved to states my younger sister visited the bank personally but they didn't provide her any solution nor they resolved my issue. By the way they should definitely change their tagline; "khayal rakhe apka". I literally got shock of my life after seeing all transactions and deductions, i am surprised that such a big organization but still they don't have a process flow meaning at least i should get notification (Being a customer that's my right). I am irritated and frustrated with their pathetic service.
unauthorized transaction and deductions

[Mar 17, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pratiksha Dixit Mar 17, 2018 Hello,

I am pratiksha dixit, i have been using icici bank since my college days (Nearly 8 years to be specific). I spoke to customer care representative regarding unauthorized transaction and deductions, my sister also visited to the bank personally but haven't heard anything positive from bank's end. By the way i think they should definitely change their tagline "khayal rakhe aapka". I have been facing this issue because there is no communication from bank's end. Being a customer i should get notification. I am really kind of irritated with the pathetic service.
Updated by Pratiksha Dixit Mar 22, 2018 Well, When they wanted me to open my account in their bank the bank people were so proactive but when it comes to solve an issue they completely neglect it .

ICICI Bank