[Resolved] ICICI Bank — vin/google fraud

Naihati, West Bengal, India
 Nayana Bose on Jan 2, 2020
My name is Nayana Bose I got message amount deducted from my saving account.{dear customer, inr 199.00 was spent using debit card of account xx 054 on 2nd Jan, 2020 Info: vin*google *tic. The available balance.}but i did not done any transaction. Without my otp how this happened. Please cross check and revert my money back.

My card no:[protected]
My contact no:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-02 23:29:23

[Jan 02, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jan 02, 2020
Dear Nayana Bose,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a04yw9) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

we have 4 icici vimal bonds.
issue date 1.7.1999
redemption date 1.1.2018
let me know the process of redemption of these bonds.

have tried to followup with bank many times but no revert from them.

Keshu Jain
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2020

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a04yw9_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I received messages from my bank that some "vin/Google" had debited RS.3064 from my bank account icicfoi bank ur times. This is outrageous. We need our money back -
I received messages from my bank that some "vin/Google" had debited RS.3064 from my bank accounticici bank four times. This is outrageous. We need

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051