[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — vsi/amazon stan debit

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction. Neither i am a prime member thinking to be auto renewal. I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 29th july, 2019. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.
Sep 4, 2019
ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 04, 2019
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Sai Pallavi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (658456) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments

Comments

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction. Neither i am a prime member thinking to be auto renewal. I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 16th August, 2019 and 16th September 2019 consecutive months. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

Shivam. Verma's reply, Feb 18, 2021
It is deduct because of your prime audible subscription you cancel it by call Amazon customer care
Larissa Mendes's reply, May 3, 2021
I am also facing the same issue. Is this resolved and if yes how do I stop that payment ?
Same Happend to me also.
I had my first bitter experince from ICICI. I was trusting this bank since 2006. Dont know why it pushes itself down now a days.

would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs999/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the l. I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 08th june 2020. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

Tony photographi's reply, May 18, 2021
Same for me just now...

Dear Customer, transaction of INR 999.00 done on ICICI Bank Account XX002 on 18-May-21. Info: VSI*AMAZON ST.

RahulMathur1786's reply, Feb 1, 2021
Hi is this resolved ..my account debited with 999
I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs129/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction. Neither i am a prime member thinking to be auto renewal. I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 14th August, 2020 every month consecutive months. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

Bhuvaneswar Priya's reply, Feb 13, 2021
Rs129 my account debit fot today find out amazon stan.please help the source for refund
I have noticed an amount of Rs.199/- being deducted from my ICICI Savings account (UID:[protected] every month since April 2020. The transaction is described as VSI/Amazon STAN although I have performed no such transactions. Please clarify.
Same this problem I faced every month automatically Rs-199-/ deducted my ICICI account to vsi Amazon stan . Neither I get any transaction and neither I'm prime member of Amazon could you please suggest and guide me, see below snip for your reference

Hi all,
From my bank acct also some amount got deducted twice in favor of vsi/amazon stan. Can anyone suggest what I can do to prevent this in future and get the deducted amount back.
I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account from July month onwards, and the transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction. Neither i am a prime member thinking to be auto renewal. I have checked this when i was going through my account statement. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

I would request to please look into this issue as soon as possible & resolve it & please recredit the amount . Never expected this kind of issues from ICICI Bank.

I have been raising this issue to icici bank customer care before as well & no action was taken against it.

I would like to bring to your notice that rs.999 has been deducted from my icici Bank account on 21st October 2020 ..I didn't make any pruchases nor did I get any otp on the mentioned date ..I am a amazone prime member but my next yearly membership renewal date is on April 7th 2021 ..kindly sort out this and refund my money
I am providing my statement screenshot and my prime membership data scrrenshot along with this complaint ..kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Amount of Rs 199 has been deducted from my account and it says VSI*Amzon pls look into this matter as I am not a prime member nor I have bought something from Amazon.

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs129/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi*amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction .I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 1st Nov 2020. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.please resolved my problem.

Ali786111's reply, Jan 7, 2021
Sorry sir that date is wrong 6 Jan 2021
I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs129/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says vsi*amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction .I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 6 jan 2021. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

Any otp or any msg I have received,
Money is debited in my account
It totally accepted in VSI
Pl.give me my money

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of ₹ 999/- has been deducted from my ICICI account and the transaction message says vsi*amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction .I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 3 JAN 2021. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same. Take necessary action please.

Adding my complaint as well. Without any Otp/ confirmation/ acceptance money deducted from my account as well.
Amount: 811.98₹
Details on statement: VSI/AMAZON STAN/[protected]/[protected]/

Surendradv6's reply, Feb 20, 2021
But I haven't enrolled any amazon membership. Thus is something else need to investigate.
Same thing happened to me yesterday, 199 rs deducted from my account.

Shivam. Verma's reply, Feb 18, 2021
It is beacuse of your prime audible subscription
Adding my complaint as well.. same thing happened with me today.. a amount of rs 169 rs has been deducted from my account without any confirmation/subscription/otp... can you please check on this issue as well. Why such things are happening with everyone..it’s not a single person facing this kind of trouble here are many people going through same. Please investigate and help us get our money back.

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of ₹ 999/- has been deducted from my ICICI account and the transaction message says vsi*amazon stan. Neither had i done any transaction nor did i get any otp during the transaction .I have checked this when i was going through my account statement, the amount was debited on 1 mar 2021. Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same. Take necessary action please.

ICICI Bank