[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — waiver of interest and late fees on credit card no. [protected]

Dear sir, i have not received my credit card bill dt 28/01/2018 and not received any message to pay and its slip from my mind to deposit on time. I have received call from your office and they said today is last day for deposit minimum amount deposit and i said i am ready to pay full due payment but they say you pay cheque and its take 2-3 days in clearance so you pay some in cash and balance with cheque. I have do accordingly immediately and deposit 1000 in cash and balance due amount by cheque. Now i have received next month bill in which late fees and interest charges charged very high. Total 2100 extra on payment of 11360/- deposit late by 10 days only. I never pay late you can check my previous record. Please give waiver in late fees and interest. Thanks in advance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
Dear R. S Gupta,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4v4oo) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team